Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CRS and CARE

I was stunned to read this article claiming Catholic Relief Services gave over 5 MILLION dollars to CARE, a HUGE supporter and distributor of contraceptives, including abortifacients.
Immediately, I shot an email off to CRS demanding to know if it is true and, if so, informing them that they have received the last dollar they ever will from me.  I've been extremely selective concerning which charities I support and CRS has always been top of the list. No more.  Our bishops are banding together to fight the good fight against being forced to pay for contraception and their own relief agency is shelling out OUR money for the same.
God, help us!
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/u.s.-bishops-relief-agency-gives-5.3-million-to-major-contraception-provide

2 comments:

Chatty Catholic Kim said...

Have you found out yet if it is true???

Unknown said...

God help us is right! I hope it's not true, but I do remember hearing about this. When a collection came up in Church for CRS a few months ago, nobody would contribute, including US because we heard about this! Keep us posted Margie!